Newly Elected Board in BYAN
This post was published on: August 26, 2019
23rd August,2019. Blind Youth Association Nepal organised its 3rd Election of the central board. New board members are elected .BYAN organized a yearly general assembly for a day which included Central board members, members from nine chapters and guests from various governmental and non-governmental organizations. Our honorable guest “Ministry of law justice and parliamentary affairs minister Mr. Bhanubhakta Dhakal inaugurated the program.
After the opening session, the team headed to the closing session for the electing the new board for BYAN. There are 11 members in the BYAN board.
- President- Mr. Kaladhar Bhandari, Bardiya
- Vice President – Mr. Shiva Kumar chapagain, Bara
- General Secretary – Mr. Ramchandra Gaihre, Shyangja
- Treasurer – Mr. Sunil Man Singh, Kathmandu
- Secretary – Ms. Parwati Shrestha, Ramechhap
- Member- Ms. Durga Acharya, Surkhet
- Member – Ms. Sarita Dahal, Jhapa
- Member – Mr. Laxmeshor Mahato Kuswa, Sarlahi
- Member – Mr. Damodar B.C, Rupandehi
- Member – Mr. Arjun Rawal, Kailali
- Member – Ms. Rita Khadka , Banke